Saturday, May 28, 2011

Jonathan Day 308

I really don't know what went on out here from Midnight until 9:45 AM when I finally dragged myself out of bed.  Jo was on JH duty and Da Da and I didn't hear a cough, a cry, or an I have to potty all night long.

Jo and I took JH to a local carnival but it wasn't opened yet and looked a little sketchy so we left quickly and decided not to return.  We went to the outlets in MI City and then had a McDonalds ice-cream.  Once we got home we tried to lay JH down for a nap but he wanted nothing to do with that, he was ice-cream pumped.  Jo and I hit a garage sale down the street and got a 10 gal tank with a lid for JH's new turtle for $5!  Score :-)

While Da Da played with JH in the basement Jo and I cooked dinner and other things for our visitors this weekend.  My very old friend Gary (we met in 1979) has a cousin who adopted a little girl with his partner.  Siena is about 10 months older than Jonathan but we're hopeful they'll get along great.  Daryl said Siena likes boys and JH likes the ladies :-)

JH had a bath and after about 15 minutes of trying to sit nice he's in bed pulling every trick in the book. "I'm thirsty, I need lip balm, I have to blow my nose" we're not falling for any of it.

1 comment:

  1. we took the girls to this sketchy carnival you speak of... I thought it was a little sketchy myself, but allowed carly to pick two (overly priced) rides and then we were out of there :)

    ReplyDelete