Tuesday, May 10, 2011

JOnathan Day 290

We should have known when JH told us over and over last night that he was thirsty, that there would be laundry this morning.  He was saying "I'm soaked" over and over again at 6:00 AM over the baby monitor.

It was a pretty long morning before taking JH to Carly's house.  He had french toast (shock) and several pieces of cantaloupe.  I dropped him off so Da Da could jump in on upgrading the entry to the garden.  When he finished the deck off the storage shed last week he had extra treated lumber so he sunk a deck in from of the gates for easy opening.

JH got home at about 2:15 PM and was immediately put on the potty and put down for a nap.  He was very good and slept for at least an hour.  We woke him and he and Da Da spent a few hours working in the yard while I finished my work day.  We decided to go to get the garden plants and take JH to the park since it was hitting 80 here.  The park looked closed since there was a big truck parked in front of the entry and no kids were in sight :-(

JH got a bath when we got home and we sat nice for about 45 minutes before the wiggles got the best of him.  7:00 PM he was giving and receiving his goodnight kisses and hugs.  When I walked out he said "Daddy, my bicycle is broken", where that came from I have no idea :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment