Monday, May 9, 2011

Jonathan Day 289

The video is of JH making the "shit sandwich" face.  It's something that comes naturally to me and my sister Sue, If we see something icky there is a look we make that we don't even know we're making.  I'm not sure how it got named the shit sandwich face but apparently the face we make looks like we just bit in to a shit sandwich.

JH woke-up at 6:15 AM this morning and was full of love.  He gave me my good morning hug and then wanted to go and give one to Da Da who was slowly dragging himself out of bed.  JH had leftover cherry pancakes and before I knew it he was out the door to Carly's house.

I had a 2:00 PM meeting so Da Da went and got him and they had a popsicle on the front porch so he didn't disturb my meeting.  I went out after my call and Da Da was pulling him around the yard in his red wagon.  The messed around in the yard until my work day ended and then we took a quick trip to MI City to get some garden supplies.  This weekend we're getting the garden planted and Jonathan Harper is helping :-)

Dinner included some funny banter and the video above.  Ironically, he really did have a sandwich for dinner so I was asking him to make a sandwich face and he did it perfectly.
btw is was a ham and cheese :-)

3 comments:

  1. Aunt Susie will teach him to make the PERFECT Shit sandwich face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even his shit sandwich face is beautiful!! I miss that kid sooooooooo much I can't stand it!

    ReplyDelete