Monday, May 2, 2011

Jonathan Day 282

Da Da and I beat JH up by about 10 minutes today; not enough time for the coffee to brew.  We like to try and get one cup in before JH bursts in to the morning.  JH had oatmeal for breakfast and for the most part we had a good morning.

I went with Da Da to fetch JH from Carly's house and as soon as he saw us drive up he ran.  Carly got a new swing-set for her birthday so he was in heaven.  He loves climbing and swinging.  We need to be better at taking him to the park or bump up building a swing-set on out "to-do" list.

JH. Da Da, and I played outside and the video is of him trying to keep his four wheeler going.  It kept losing power and spinning out on our rock driveway.  Dinner wasn't very successful but sitting nice went very well.

1 comment:

  1. How cute...I love that face with that helmet around it! I'm glad you guys had a good day! I already miss you all!

    ReplyDelete