Sunday, May 8, 2011

Jonathan Day 288

Today was yet another early one. Daddy and I woke up at 6:00 a.m. to have some coffee and get JH fed before heading out the door for the last day of our yard sale.

I skipped out before Jon made JH and Kiki cherry pancakes! From what I heard they were good.

After breakfast, Jon and Jonathan joined me in setting up the last of the tables. It was so cute....JH was helping by pulling his little red wagon. As for the yard sale it was a slow day, so Daddy, JH and I did some work in the garden while Kiki watched the tables.

JH is quite the helper. He wanted to get his hands dirty so he helped remove the mulch from the garden beds, helped me roll the yard and helped Daddy lay weed barrier. At one point I called for Jonathan and he yelled back saying I'm coming...after a few minutes went by I went around the corner of the garden shed and JH was stuck boot deep in a pile of mud. He managed to get both his wagon and himself in a sticky/messy situation.

After we closed up the yard sale and finished the yard work, the three of us went to the park. The past several times we've gone to the park there weren't any kids. Today there was! As we drove in JH bellowed "KIDS'!

Jonathan can be a little follower to other kids. He gets so excited and jumps right in! One little girl was on a net like playground toy and her shoe fell off. Jonathan screamed "OH NO", and immediately jumped down and put her shoe on her. I stood back and watched and after the shoe was on, he tried to tie her shoe. Since JH doesn't know how to tie laces yet, the 8 year old girl was a little bothered and gave him a little shrug. I grabbed him and told him that was really nice of him to help her. Daddy and I always say he's a little helper!

After the park we came home and had dinner, took a bath, sat nice to Team Umi-Zumi and off to bed we just went.

No comments:

Post a Comment