Monday, May 16, 2011

Jonathan Day 296

Jonathan got up soon after we finished our 1st cup of coffee and he was full of good morning hugs.  He ate leftover blueberry pancakes and then wanted some of Da Da's yogurt.  While he hasn't gained more than a few pounds in the last 4 months he is eating like a little piggy.  Maybe he's burning it off playing at Carly's.

While watching Little Bill this morning there was a scene where Little Bill got angry with a classmate and told her he wasn't her friend any longer; not good!  JH spent 5 minutes telling me that he wasn't my friend and missed the whole reconciliation while he was chattering.  We backed up the show and tried to have him watch but he didn't get it.

JH went to Carly's at 9:00 AM and Da Da picked him up at 2:00 PM.  I had a call so when they walked in he was very good to check and see if my headset was on.  Da Da put him on the potty and immediately down for a nap.

We were bad and went to McDonalds after work since my day was very stressful and I didn't have a chance to make dinner.  Da Da was good and didn't order but JH and I had burgers and fries :-(  JH sat nice until after 7:00 PM and was sweet when we put him to bed.

By this time tomorrow JH will legally be our boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment