Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Jonathan Day 305

Only 60 more entries and I'm done with my original commitment to write something each day for one year with Jonathan Harper.  I say that with mixed feelings because 75% of the time I like writing something about our day.  It's that 25% that is AGONY :-D

JH and Da Da got up before me this morning and while I heard them out here I kept falling in and out of sleep.  Then I felt the bed moving a little and JH had his face in mine saying "Let's watch a little TV Daddy".  He crawled around looking for the remote and found them on the bedside table.  He knows exactly what remote turns the TV on and what remote changes the channel.  We have off brand TVs so we have to use multiple remotes :-(  He wanted to find Choo Choos so he went up and down the channels about 4 times with no success.

Da Da took JH to Carly's and after he returned we saw that the weather was looking pretty bad.  Once we learned the was a tornado watch we called Christy and I picked JH up.  It would be hard enough for her to keep her two girls calm and safe in a storm; she didn't need our little tornado boy.

We played around the house this evening and JH and Da Da are spending their last few minutes sitting nice.  I need to run so I can get my hug and kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment