Saturday, April 30, 2011

Jonathan Day 280

Jo and I arrived home after 10:00 PM and JH had already done his last potty of the night.  I was a little disappointed but knew I would see him at the crack of light.  Da Da heard him first and based on a comment I made before bed (that Jo would see him before me) he nudged me and said Jonathan is up, I went to his room and opened the door and even in the dark he said, "good morning Daddy".  He hadn't seen me in 5 days and knew it was me standing in his door.  I gave him a kiss, told him I loved and missed him, dropped him on Auntie Jo Jo and I crawled back in bed :-)

Jo gave JH breakfast and after we all went down to the basement and played.  JH was all over me and I LOVED IT!  I missed him terribly and I think he may have also missed his Daddy a little too.

Jo took JH to MI City while Da Da and I did a few things in the yard.  After they returned we all sat on the front porch and Da Da and JH played with the soccer ball while Jo, KiKi, and I watched.  JH went to bed at 7:00 PM and I only had to go in once to give him a warning and he was fast asleep.  I love and missed my boys so much and am incredibly happy to be home!

Gramma Rosie is doing great and is already feeling so much better.  She walked all around Sue and Dave's house today and wasn't out of breath.

1 comment:

  1. It's been a while since i have read the blog. I am in touch almost daily so sometimes I forget to check it. Waking up at Jon and Ricks and having JH say "Auntie Jojo, I watch the choochoo's on your Kapooter" was like music to my ears! We sat for quite a while watching the choochoo's...and snuggling. He is such a love! Dada and Daddy are raising such a special spectacular human being! They are loving, consistent and so giving of themselves. I can only imagine the adult this child will make someday! I frequently remind myself just how lucky I am to have them all in my life!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete