Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Jonathan Day 257

The day started good today.  We hadn't heard a peep out of JH and when Da Da sneezed we heard JH say "bless you Da Da" from his room.  He was up just laying there waiting for us to get up.  JH had french toast and then wanted more so he had a yogurt.

Da Da dropped JH off at Carly's house and then came home and painted the master bedroom.  It was a really quiet day until 2:00 PM when I ran and got JH.  He was chattering like crazy on the way home.  We tried to get him to nap when he got home but that didn't work too well.  He was all wound-up.  The big news is he went poop at the sitters house today :-)

After work we went down to the basement and I ironed, Da Da folded laundry, while JH quietly laid on the floor playing with his cars.  It was really nice.

Dinner, bath, and a few minutes playing a game on my iPhone and JH was off to bed.  It's been 30 minutes and we have had to go in 3 times:
'blow my nose"
"have to go potty"
"I want my bunny"
Is there a full moon tonight?  It's killing us but he is going to need to cry himself to sleep :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment