Friday, April 8, 2011

Jonathan Day 259

We learned that we won't need to go to court again.  On May 17th my attorney will go to court and file the final adoption decree and have a new birth certificate issued.  I think I have seen too many movies because I pictured us all standing in front of the judge and him banging his gavel.

This morning when we started to stir Oakley ran out of our room past JH's room.  JH very casually said "good morning oak".  It was a good morning and JH ate several pieces of french toast and a banana.

Da Da and JH went to get a MI license and apparently JH was pretty funny at the DMV.  He greeted almost everyone in the place and tried to charm the DMV lady; no luck.  When I went last year I was in and out in 5 minutes.  I don't think it took them very long today other than the drive to and from.  Most everything here is at least 20 miles away :-(

The video above is a little dark but we had a blast playing Hot Potato with his squishy ball that lights up when you throw it.  We had a pretty good rhythm going and JH caught it several times.  We played down there so late that we're about 45 minutes behind bedtime.  Da Da is getting him on the potty and his teeth brushed while I finish writing this.  Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment