Friday, April 1, 2011

Jonathan Day 252

We found a school that teaches toddlers Harmonica and JH is starting in May!!  We sent a few videos and the instructor said JH has raw talent and for only $1000 he can make him a STAR!!!

Jonathan slept pretty late again this morning so we were rushing to get him ready to go to Carly's house.  Today is Carly's birthday so JH brought her a small gift and was so excited to give it to her.  He practiced saying Happy Birthday all the way there this morning and said it as soon as we got there.

When JH got home from Carly's house I put him on the potty immediately.  He had not pooped in two days and I knew he wouldn't go at Carley's.  There are times he goes 6 hours and doesn't even wet his pull-up.  Then we get home and he goes forever; he likes Menards, Walmart, and his own bathroom :-)  Oh, he went and went and went.

We're in the basement and he's making us talk on his plastic play phone (the real one met with a nasty end).  He keeps getting between us and saying "you're squeezing me Daddy" though squeezing is more like skuuzing.  As soon as I finish this we'll head up and sit nice for a few minutes.  SO, I guess this is enough for tonight and btw - April Fools!

1 comment:

  1. Even though I don't comment often, I do so enjoy your posts. It has been such a delight to share in your parenthood journey!

    ReplyDelete