Monday, April 18, 2011

Jonathan Day 268

I don't really have much to say today so this will probably be a short one.  JH got up in a good mood and ate several french toast sticks for breakfast.  The funniest was how surprised he was at the 3 inches of snow covering the front yard.  I think he forgot about the tundra-like winter we just had.

I took JH to Carly's house and when I got him out of his car seat and went to grab his diaper bag he hit the ground and started making a snow angel.  The snow was VERY wet so needless to say he was a little wet.  I grabbed him before he could even make a good wing :-)

When Da Da went and got him at 2:00 PM there was an incident between he and Carly when he tried to grab her hat and the hair came along with the grab.  I think they get along pretty well but for some reason Christy said they were both a little off today.  JH hit Da Da several times before they left Carly's house.  When Da Da got him in the car he said "I don't love Da Da" and when Rick told him that Daddy and Da Da love him and do a lot for him he said "I don't love Daddy either".

After his nap he was sweet as pie and enjoyed an apple for a snack with a "please" and "thank you".  Then he and Da Da went down to try and get all his toys from Chicago organized with his MI toys.  This boy has way too many toys!  We're having a garage sale in a few weeks so we're cleaning that playroom!

Dinner, haircut, and a bath.  Da Da is drying him as I finish this post so we'll see how the end of the day goes :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment