Sunday, April 17, 2011

Jonathan Day 267

Not much happened today other than getting to enjoy the outside with JH and Da Da.  Da Da moved some trees while JH and I worked on removing the bird houses and feeders from the trees being removed tomorrow.  We're sadly having a 100 year old tree removed from the side of the house.  It hasn't been cared for over the last 25 years and is splitting all over.  There are literally 10 inch round branches severed and dangling over our deck.  It's also in the line of the new septic system we'll be installing next month.

I was removing some metal grids from the ramp to the shed and JH helped.  I loosened the nuts with a ratchet wrench and JH finished them using the wrench.  He was so in to it!  Neil was here and I think it made him a little happy to be witnessing JH using his first hand tool.  Michael also dropped by in the afternoon and JH called him Uncle Michael on his own.  We have never referred to Michael as Uncle so I guess Jonathan is picking his own family :-)

At dinner I made him ravioli and Da Da and I had salad and leftover green curry I made last night.  JH at one ravioli and then wanted salad and when that was done he insisted on curry.  He only ate three bites of curry but he ate it!  The curry was very spicy and after each bite he wanted a drink of his strawberry milk.

We just got in to a little tiff over going pre-bedtime potty.  I know he had to go since his pull-up was dry and he had two cups of milk.  He just wouldn't go and kept playing with his penis.  I asked him to stop but he kept pointing it up and saying "pee pee up" and then pointed it down saying "pee pee down".  I'm not sure how to handle him playing with it and how he gets excited when he does it.  Help! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment