Sunday, April 3, 2011

Jonathan Day 254

(JH watching Dinosaur Train after dinner)

It was a very lazy morning around here.  JH slept until 7:30 AM and had store bought french toast with a banana for breakfast.  It's so nice that he has his appetite back again.

Da Da and I cleaned the house since we're having a guest come tomorrow afternoon for a few days.  My very old friend Gary is visiting and we didn't want him to see what we normally leave a mess for family :-)  Actually it wasn't that bad but gave us a reason to move furniture and clean the floors underneath.

It was pretty windy out and a little chilly so we spent a good part of the late morning and afternoon in the basement.  It's nice that we can get laundry done while JH plays and watches Nick Jr.  He got hold of a flashlight and kept putting is fingers in front of it saying "my hand is red".

It's after 6:00 PM so I read JH the story Leo The Lightening Bug as pre-bedtime quiet time.  In the story Leo was crying and Jh turned to me and said "He's crying, I kiss him" and then he kissed the page and requested I do the same; it was very sweet.  Da Da is now reading him A Frog Thing and after it's 30 minutes of Wonder Pets and BED!  JH is laying on Da Da under "the monkey" (a faux fur throw/blanket, don't ask) singing the words to Wonder Pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment