Friday, June 24, 2011

Jonathan Day 335

Today was an early one. I think that the anticipation of one special little boys birthday tomorrow has three of us excited.

Daddy was off to work rather early this morning while JH and I finished breakfast. After breakfast we headed out for our morning errands and to grab an additional tank of helium.
The lady at the store chuckled as JH and I walked up and down the aisles looking for helium. JH, "I don't want helium, I don't want helium!" After explaining to JH why we needed helium he was dragging me up and down the aisles saying "a-balloons", and told the lady at the checkout the he was going to have a-ballons for his birthday. I think we made the cashiers morning.

When we got home we finished a few things around the house and took some overdue naps!

Grandma and Grandpa VanDerSnick drove up today. They decided to drive up a day early instead of the morning of the party. Personally, I think they wanted a full day in before the party.

This evening we all went to a local steakhouse for dinner. We've never been so we had no clue what to expect. From the sounds of it Grandpa and Daddy enjoyed the all you can eat Prime Rib and Sea Food buffet. The nice thing was JH got to eat off of the buffet for free! JH wanted nothing to really do with all the delicious food except the carrots and chocolate cake.

Over all it was a great day! JH is playing with Grandma and Grandpa as I type this blog entry. Every toy is being pulled out and being paraded from one end of the basement to the other. Grandma and Grandpa are eating him up. As you can see from the video above, JH is showing Grandpa his duck calling toy.

We will be heading to bed soon, tomorrow will be a fun filled day for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment