Thursday, June 23, 2011

Jonathan Day 334

The day started pretty well.  JH and Da Da had breakfast and headed to MI City to buy another folding table for the party Saturday.  The weather was nice so Da Da and JH got 90% of the party preparations done.

We had grilled cheese and tomato soup for lunch and then JH took a little nap.  He was quiet until 2 minutes before a call I was facilitating started crying very loud :-(  I shuffled him outside to help Da Da again and all was well.  JH was very cute following Da Da like a puppy in his short pants and rain boots.

After work I took JH to town to fill-up our gas cans and give Da Da a few minutes to shower in peace.  On the way to the gas station JH said "let's go to the bank Daddy", I asked him why he wanted to go to the bank and he said "That's where we get suckers!".

I mentioned in a past post that I had tried to find Jonathan's brother David and learned he was adopted.  Today out of the blue I called Child Protective Services in Houston and found his caseworker.  I had to leave a message but hope to hear back soon.  IF David has been adopted I would like to leave our contact info for his new family.  IF David is still in foster care we'll have a decision to make on how to proceed.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...I hope you hear back soon. Please keep me posted!

    I am happy to be coming there tomorrow.

    Love you all...

    ReplyDelete