Thursday, June 2, 2011

Jonathan Day 313

The amazing company I work for has approved a reimbursement of about 1/3 of the total adoption costs.  This my friends, is reason to celebrate!

JH woke-up around 7:00 AM and was dragging  brownie by the corner saying "I want to be a baby".  The best part of after bath and early morning is JH wants to play baby.  He'll lay in your lap for 20 minutes wrapped in a blanket or towel just chatting away.

I made french toast for breakfast and then we got the call; Carly wasn't feeling well so JH was home today.  Da Da had the day planned to mix more concrete and install the posts to the new outdoor chicken pen.  JH helped :-)

We drove to MI City for lunch and to pick-up a few groceries.  Since Da Da has been really good sticking to his diet we had Mexican.  JH was eating chips and salsa ("sauce") saying "this is spicy, can I have more please".  He ate an entire enchilada with rice and beans.
After lunch I finished my work day while Da Da and JH worked in the yard.  Da Da said he kept mixing things in a bucket saying "taste it Da Da, is it good?".

After showers and a little Team Umizoomi JH gave us hugs and kisses and has been sleeping since.

No comments:

Post a Comment