Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Jonathan Day 326




Today was a DaDa and JH day. Daddy had a pretty full work day so we headed out pretty early to run some errands.


Started of for Michigan City and got a few more plants as well as a quick trip into Big R. Since they didn't have what we needed we drove to Mishawaka. Okay, so I had no idea how long it would take from Michigan City. 55 minutes later we arrived in the south side of Southbend. JH's exact words "DaDa these people are scary" I replied by saying "yes Jonathan they are". He then gave his cross face as we moved our way to Mishawaka.


We hit the usual stores; Lowes, Home Depot, Dollar Tree, Christmas Tree Store and JC Pennys. I have to say JH was quite the trooper. At Home depot he always requests to get into the shopping cart that is in the shape of a race car. "Push me DaDa, Push me", "faster DaDa, faster". You know what, I love hearing him laugh and enjoy himself so I of course pushed faster and faster.


Okay as if that wasn't enough shopping we ran into Niles. There we hit Tractor Supply company and then Sheltons. JH "more plants DaDa"? I hesitantly said yes. Afterwards was a trip to McDonald's for lunch and a little play in the fun land.


The day was getting away from us so we headed back home for JH's first dentist appointment. As you can see from the photo above JH wasn't quite enjoying himself. They tried every trick in the book but he wouldn't budge to open his mouth. We are going to try again in 6 months.


When we got home Daddy was still working away so JH and I played / worked in the yard. After I heard "DaDa, help, help" I wrapped up the work for the day. JH managed to get himself in quite the pickle. He was berried shin deep in a puddle of mud. I stood there for a moment in disbelief and then started laughing. We hit the garden hose and did a strip down in the garage. JH paraded himself swing in my arms straight to the bath tub. The whole way, "Daddy we are taking showers"!


Clean boy, dinner, sit nice time and off to bed JH went.

1 comment:

  1. Wondering what's going through JH's mind.......or do I? Love Gumma V.

    ReplyDelete