Thursday, June 9, 2011

Jonathan Day 320

Today started off as a wet one.

Jonathan was dry, but it was raining cats and dogs outside. The rain was so relaxing that we over slept. We had 45 minutes to get up and do our morning rituals. Needless to say, we had to call Miss Christy and tell her that we would be 30 minutes later.

When I picked JH up this afternoon, he and Miss Christy were in the front lawn. Miss Christy was telling me that they all walked up to the library this afternoon and went to the free book sale. JH got a book about a snail. He loves it!

Miss Christy said that the kids got onto the computers at the library and when she approached him JH said "get out of my office"! I couldn't help but laugh as she told me this. Sometimes I don't know where he comes up with things but in this case I do. Daddy has his computer in his office and when Jonathan tries going in there he is told to stay out of Daddy's office. The fact that he put those two things together blows my mind.

JH was quite the helper in helping me clean the garage this afternoon. We emptied it out completely washed down the trim and mopped the floor. Later Daddy finished up his work day and we headed out to get a pie for our guests this weekend. JH insisted on taking his new book. The book hasn't left his side since i picked him up this afternoon.

Along the way, we stopped by Uncle Michael's to give Kiki a few things that we found while cleaning out the garage. Kiki was making something delicious for dinner so we didn't stay long. We drove up to Sawyer Garden Center to get a pie, but no luck. Afterwards to were on a mission for something to eat.

After stopping at a few restaurants along the way home, we ended up at McDonald's. LOL!

Home bound, pj's, sit nice time and off to bed we went.

1 comment:

  1. I can just hear him saying "get out of my office"...what a stitch! I miss him so much. Can't wait until next weekend!!

    ReplyDelete