Sunday, June 5, 2011

Jonathan Day 316

At 5:30 AM-CT we heard the coffee grinder going and knew it was time to drag ourselves out of bed.  JH was sleeping in Auntie Susie's other guest room with JH.  By the time Da Da and I got out of bed the entire family was already up and drinking coffee.

We met Gramma and Grandpa at a very cool place in Iowa that is tractor themed.  JH sat between Gramma and Grandpa so they can get some good practice in for their week with him late this month.  Da Da and I are taking our very first vacation in more than a year after Jonathan's 3rd birthday party.  We desperately need this vacation!

After breakfast we dropped Auntie Jo Jo off at home and hightailed it to MI.  It was so nice to get home and to see that our new septic work has started.  They removed a good portion of our woods so they can create a 10,000 sq ft drain field.  Da Da, JH, and I started to complete the fire pit and I checked on the chickens.  I found on dead in the coop with his foot missing so I have no idea how that happened.  There is another one missing and no sign of the body!  Maybe a snake??

We all came in and had a quick dinner and put JH to bed about 7:00 PM.  Da Da and I are in the basement catching-up on recorded TV and relaxing after our weekend of 12 hours in a car.

No comments:

Post a Comment