Monday, June 13, 2011

Jonathan Day 323

Seems like Jonathan Harper is always being walked around by some new woman :-)  When Siena Rose visited she led him around holding his hand and here is Abby doing the same thing.

Derek and Mike slept in a little and JH and Abby played in his room until breakfast.  I made them french toast and since they were a little (VERY) loud Derek and Mike got up too.  We all got dressed and walked back in our yard to show our guests the chickens and the garden.  We always hope that visitors will fall in love with our semi rural life and start looking for a weekend place. 

Late in the morning we drove over to town and showed them our Main Street and since it was Flag Day (biggest celebration for Three Oaks), we walked around the festivities.  Abby and JH help hands and really didn't want us grown-ups helping them cross the streets or to guide them.  

After we said our goodbyes I crashed.  I held it together for the 36 hours we had guests but after they left I hit the sofa.  I have a massive sinus infection and was between chills and sweating.  I really have no recollection of the late afternoon or evening yesterday.  I'm incredibly lucky I have a great partner that took care of JH at the same time as trying to make me comfortable.  I'm writing this on Monday morning and feel like I'm at about 50%!  More antibiotics should have me back to normal tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment