Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Jonathan Day 318

Today was a productive day!

We were up early. JH was awake at 5:45 a.m. and Daddy and I weren't ready to get up quite yet. When I walked in JH said "I don't want to sleep"! So, I put a video on and said daddy and dada are going to lay down for a little bit. He asked me to close his door. I had to chuckle as I walked back into the bedroom.

A bit later we were all awake and enjoying our morning coffee and cartoons. I had to leave early to go to Niles and rent a concrete saw for the completion of the firepit area. When I got back daddy had JH fed and all dressed for his day at Carly's.

After dropping JH off I came home and finshed capping off the last details to the firepit wall. By the time I finished it was time to pick JH up. When we got home he helped me work on yet another project in the yard. We put wire fencing up for our new chicken coop corral. JH is quite the helper....LOL!

By that point we were drencehed and ready for dinner. It was 95 degrees today with a heat index of well over a 100. After our showers JH had dinner and a little sit nice time.

No comments:

Post a Comment