Friday, June 17, 2011

Jonathan Day 328


Today was more of a day for Daddy and DaDa.

I set the alarm clock for 5:45 a.m. so I could get a little coffee in my system before waking JH up. LOL.... a few minutes after my alarm went of I hear JH talking away.

So, JH and I were off and running. The coffee was just not catching up to the energy of JH. After about 30 minutes I whispered into Jonathan's ears "go wake Daddy up", "okay" said Jonathan . I was able to slam a cup of coffee down and work on a second before I saw Daddy and JH walking out of the bedroom.

Today was a big day for Daddy, DaDa and JH. JH spent 8 hours at Miss Chrysty's, Daddy put in a full day of work without DaDa and JH and I was able to get a good 7-1/2 hours in the yard. I was able to get a good chunk of the work done for JH's birthday party in 7 days from now.

Later in the day, when Jon and I picked JH up from Miss Chrysty's, JH was on.  I worked so hard I had to convince Jon that we needed Frosty's from Wendys!  So off we went. On the way I said "oh my back is killing me", JH in turn, without skipping a beat said "my back is killing me too, both of them". Jon and I looked at each other with a look of like OMG and smirked secretly to ourselves. JH is a piece of work.

When we got home we all observed the work that has been done in the yard and watched Dan finish up seeding the lawn with grass seed and straw.

Tried to have dinner, that's right tried to have dinner. JH was not having dinner tonight. After many attempts, Daddy and I decided that it's okay, we'll wait for breakfast.

We all sat downstairs in the basement and watched a litle Bubble Guppies during our sit nice time and soon there after JH was off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment