Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Jonathan Day 319

JH wasn't going to Carly's house today so it was a lazy morning.  I made blueberry pancakes and after he ate two he was done and pushed his plate forward, "I'm done Daddy".

Da Da slathered JH with sunblock since it was 95 here today.  They went out and while Da Da shoveled rock and sand JH "helped".  I went out about 2 hours after they started and JH was sitting on a mountain of sand in the shade burying his truck.  I walked up and he told me that his "wheels are covered" and proceeded to pull it out and spray sand all over his face.  He is such a little ruff and tumble little boy.

JH and Da Da came in and had a quick lunch and it was nap time for them while I worked :-(  Hardest thing about being home with them is not getting to participate in the fun.  On the other hand, I am so damn lucky to get to spend 24 hours a day with the two most amazing people in my life.

After work we visited the chickens, walked around the yard looking at the septic work, and then went to the park.  I made dinner and JH sat nice until 7:30 PM and then it started!  He was pottied, nose blown, lip balmed, and hugged and kissed, 2 minutes later, "I have to go potty" and he did, two minutes later, "I have to poop", and he didn't.  He is getting more and difficult with bedtime :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment