Sunday, June 19, 2011

Jonathan Day 330













Today was Fathers Day and it started off quite nicely. The three of us had the pleasure of sleeping in a bit longer than usual. Had a little coffee and Daddy made JH and myself french toast with turkey sausage.


Both Jon and I told JH to go tell Daddy and DaDa happy Fathers Day. MMMMM, not so lucky. I got a few happy birthdays but JH couldn't quite get out fathers day. Maybe next year!


After breakfast the three of us went outside and put in a few hours of more mulch. We are soooo close to being finished. JH helped Daddy load the wheel barrels and helped me drive the lawn tractor. He was working his tail of to the point he said "weeew, I need something to drink". So we all took a moment to hydrate.


Okay, enough work, so we headed into town for a Fathers Day lunch. We had lunch at a great little restaurant on the river of a neighboring town. As always the food was great and JH was on! As you can see from the above pictures JH was making quite the faces.


After lunch we headed into Mishawaka to get a few last minute things for JH's birthday party. Then we headed to uncle Michaels for dinner. Kiki and Michael made the three of us a healthy delicious dinner in honor of Fathers Day.


As always every day must come to an end, so we headed home. Showers, sit nice time and off to bed we went.


Okay, on a side note I would like to say thank you to all of our family and friends for the many great wishes on this special day. The love an support that you all share time after time is greatly appreciated and will never be forgotten.


To date I have to say being a father is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. Jon and I have a great life, but the addition of Jonathan has impacted our lives like no other. The three of us have this family thing down and it feels very natural.


Both Daddy and I look forward to many more Fathers Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment