Monday, June 6, 2011

Jonathan Day 317

It has been one year since Jonathan's mother Jenny passed away.  I dread the day he starts asking about her, I didn't know her at all.  I know she was loved, I know she was beautiful, and I know she gave us the most amazing gift.

Jonathan Harper slept pretty late this morning.  He had french toast and some of Da Da's banana for breakfast.  I had a light morning so I was able to drive JH to Carly's house this morning.  Da Da picked him up at 2:00 PM and after he gave me a hug he went in for a nap.  he slept for about an hour and then Da Da took him to MI City to get a few more cement blocks to complete the new fire pit.  We only have 19 days until the party and much to do!!

After work we spent an hours or so in the yard watering and weeding the garden.  JH was trying to help pull weeds but really wasn't helping when he uprooted a Hen and Chick plant :-(  They are pretty hearty so I just plopped it back in the mulch and it was all good.  We had showers and dinner and now JH is sitting nice with Da Da.  It's funny that 200 days ago we couldn't get this boy to sit for more than a minute at a time, now he sits for at least 30 minutes :-P.

No comments:

Post a Comment