Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Jonathan Day 325

Our boy is growing like a weed!  When he looks like he's getting a little belly we always wait a week or so and measure him.  For all the people that said not rush because it goes too fast, you're right.  The things that come out of this boys mouth just kill us.

JH had a quick breakfast and so Da Da could get to finishing his pond, I drove JH to Carly's house.  He wanted to get in and out of the car seat by himself; I don't mind but it takes so much longer.  JH sees something and gets distracted so what should take 1 minute takes 5.

Da Da finished the pond and since I had a 2:00 PM call he had to run and get JH.  On the way home Da Da told JH that he loved him and he said "Oh, I love Christy".   We only have about 30 days left before Christy and family move so we're all very sad.  I know JH will miss all of them very much.  Once they got home my call was over so I put him on the potty and tried to get him to nap; no luck.

We just had dinner and now JH is sitting nice watching Bubble Guppies.

No comments:

Post a Comment