Friday, July 22, 2011

Jonathan Day 363

Daddy and Auntie Jo Jo had a little too much wine last night so Da Da and JH had breakfast before we got up.  When I finally dragged my sorry self out of bed JH was in bed with Jo watching Thomas videos on her lap top.  I logged on to work and started my day very slowly.

Da Da went out and continued to work on the stone path and Jo and JH played in the basement.  I heard them laughing and playing and that is music to my ears.  I love to see and hear JH laughing and playing.  At one point I saw Jo pulling JH in the wagon and sitting watching him play on his swing set.  The heat wasn't too bad today so they had to take advantage :-)

I snuck away from work a little early so we could go to the Social Security office to officially change Jonathan's name.  Luckily it wasn't busy at all so the majority of the time away was driving the 30 miles each way to Benton Harbor.  JH played with Auntie Jo Jo's phone the entire way there and back looking at photos of Damian and "baby Avery".  

We had dinner a few minutes ago and JH is in his PJs watching Sprout with Da Da on the sofa.  He is sleepy and just said "I want to go to bed", when we said okay, he said "how about in 10 minutes".

1 comment:

  1. He is so well adjusted. I love that I can show up...he embraces me and when I leave he hugs me Goodbye and says see you next time! He has such a great sense of security!! How I adore him!!

    BTW...I left your house...went and played a No limit Texas Holdem tournament and came in second...I won 796.00...:-)

    ReplyDelete