Monday, July 11, 2011

Jonathan Day 352

I have a feeling that there might be a full moon tonight.

It's hard to write anything good for today.  JH was happy and full of energy this morning; he snuggled with me first and then with Da Da to wake him up :-)  It was raining and stormy so after breakfast JH and Da Da went down to the basement for an arts and crafts morning.

In the afternoon JH seemed a little whiney and naughty.  He hasn't had one accident this week but getting him to potty is like pulling teeth.  "I don't want TO GO POTTY" and then he goes or holds it and dribbles, laughs, and then says "I don't want to go potty".

I am just not feeling it tonight so I'll end with, JH is the best thing that has happened to us and in spite of the crappy day it's all worth it.

Please send positive energy to Gramma Junker, she is not doing well again.  I'm glad that Gramma V took Jonathan to see her twice this month and he so remembers her and talks about her all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment