Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Jonathan Day 360

Today was a great day.

We all woke up on the right side of the bed. I went in and got JH after I heard a few "Good morning outsides!". I brought JH back to bed and he watched a bit of tv with Daddy and myself.

After watching a little TV, JH was hungry.  So Daddy got started on breakfast and I got JH settled in his chair for cartoons.

Today was a Miss Christy's day. Daddy took JH while I got in about an hour of work this morning before it hit the 90's!

Near day end I grabbed Daddy and I ran over and grabbed JH. We thought we would go to the cool basement but after looking at the next two days weather we decided that JH needed to play on his play set before being confined to the basement for the next few days. We are supposed to have temps near 100 and a 100% humidity.

Had some leftover Chinese for dinner, a VERY long bubble bath, sit nice time and JH was off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment