Monday, July 18, 2011

Jonathan Day 359

For the last three or four days JH gets up and comes in a snuggles with us.  Actually, he watches TV while Da Da and I try to get a few last minutes of sleep.  This morning he sat against me changing the channel about 200 times; I didn't mind at all :-)

We had....wait for it...french toast for breakfast AGAIN.  I'm hoping that he loses interest in french toast soon.  He has been drinking from a small cup since he returned from Gramma's house.  No more sippy cups; not even in the car.  Our boy is growing up so fast!

Da Da and JH ran to Home Depot to get a few parts to hang the TV we had in Chicago in the exercise area in the basement.  Now when we do the treadmill we can watch TV.  Since the majority of our projects are almost done we should be able to make time soon.

When Da Da and JH returned, Da Da made us all grilled cheese and turkey sandwiches for lunch.  JH and I shared cherries that we bought at the farmers market on Sunday for desert.  I am hoping that more fresh fruit will make him a little more regular; he went two days with no poop.  It seems to bother me more than it does him other than an occasional, "My belly hurts".

After work we all played in the basement until dinner.  I made lemon chicken, fresh corn, mashed potatoes, and broccoli from our garden for dinner.  JH wasn't too interested in the broccoli, I think next time I'll have him pick it with  me; then he may be more interested in trying it.

JH had a bath after dinner and was singing Itsy bitsy spider to his plastic spider in the tub.  Now we're sitting nice watching Sprout waiting for the sign language word of the day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment