Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Jonathan Day 354

We got up pretty early this morning so I could help Da Da finish the play set before I had to sign on to work.  JH had french toast sticks and couldn't wait to gobble it all up to get outside and "help".

The play set is easily visible from my office, so seeing Jonathan out there playing all day while Da Da did yard work and watering was great.  He was a very good boy today and didn't have any accidents.  We implemented the sticker reward system again and it seems to be doing wonders.  Not once did he say that he didn't want to go potty today.  He puts the sticker on his forehead after so I started calling him sticker head.  Before we went out this evening I went potty and JH said "take a sticker Daddy" and I did and placed it on my head and he said "let's go sticker head" while giggling.

We had Tacos for dinner tonight, and JH while eating bit his tongue and it was bleeding a little.  He was crying so hard and kept sticking it out to show us; I felt so bad for him.  The thing about Jonathan Harper is he gets over things pretty fast; Da Da gave him a vitamin and he was saying "This vitamin is making my tongue feel better" and happy as ever.

We sat nice for about 30 minutes and JH grabbed brownie and went off to bed with the usual hugs and kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment