Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Jonathan Day 346

6:30 AM came very early this morning!

JH woke-up and was chatting away in his room, when I opened the door he said "I'm not done talking Daddy".  Da Da was still in bed and JH ran in to snuggle with him and made a ruckus on his way; poor Gramma trying to sleep :-)

Da Da, Gramma, and JH headed to MI City to get groceries for dinner with Linda and Neil tonight while I tried to get caught-up after being vacation all last week.  Gramma made the BEST pork ribs I have ever had.  It will be difficult for all of us to see her leave on Friday.  At lunch Gramma asked JH if he was going to miss her when she leaves and he said "Don't leave Gramma"; it was so sweet.

JH tried to take a nap while Gramma cooked and I worked.  Da Da was working in the garage painting some new deck chairs.  After his failed attempt at a nap JH went out and helped Da Da paint.  Gramma and I heard a very loud "OH NO, JONATHAN", yep, paint all over his hands and shorts.

Warning Poop Talk:
When JH went potty today I was in the kitchen getting a drink and talking to Gramma when we heard a very loud expulsion of gas and then, "Daddy, I'm making music in here" :-)  After, I went in to wipe him and he got up to wash his hands and when he did his "hands, pee pee, butt, and trash" routine he put the wet wipe between his butt cheeks and said "look, I'm holding it in my butt cheeks"

After dinner he wanted Linda to go in his room and play with him and walked up to her and said "Here, I will help you up" and put his hand out to let her grab his hand.  JH has been cracking us up lately with the funny things he is saying.  I have no doubt that people that know him and haven't seen him in a few weeks will so notice a difference.  

JH went to bed around 7:30 PM and had a line of people that love him waiting for a goodnight kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment