Thursday, July 7, 2011

Jonathan Day 348

Gramma made corn tonight and JH wasn't sure just what to do with it.

The morning started the same as the last few days, Gramma was woken-up by JH loudly saying "I don't want to go potty" and then peeing like crazy.  After breakfast Da Da went outside and Gramma and JH hit the basement.  I was busy working upstairs in my office and didn't get too much JH time other than meals and a few trips outside to see what was happening.  Today was so nice and mild that Gramma and JH put about a mile on the wagon.

When Gramma, Da Da, and JH headed to MI City I asked JH for a kiss and hug and when he was kissing me I said give me a good smack and that's just what he did, he smacked me in the face :0  I wanted noise when he kissed me.  When they returned JH came in like gangbusters and said "I have to go potty Daddy".  He has gone a couple of days just wearing a pull-up at bedtime and all week it has been dry.

Dinner was fun watching JH try and eat corn on the cob.  Now we're all sitting in the basement watching Sprout sitting nice.  Tomorrow we head in to Chicago to take Gramma to the train and I dread how JH will react.  He loves his Gramma and has spent two weeks with her getting 100% of her attention.  Daddy has enjoyed having her here too and will miss her very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment