Saturday, July 16, 2011

Jonathan Day 357



Ahhh, Saturday!

We all slept until about 7:40 AM when JH was crying "I have to go potty".  Da Da got up and dealt with Jonathan while I tried to get a few more minutes of sleep in.  Last night was a difficult night with me filled with a little drama and things that just aren't important in the bigger picture called life.  I love my family but totally remember why I left when I was 22 and lived in AZ for 25 years.  Enough said!

I suggested we go to Louisa's for breakfast but Da Da wanted to save that for tomorrow.  SO, I whipped two different egg dishes, JH and I had Turkey and Cheese Scramble Eggs and Da Da had an Egg White Omelet with leftover Chicken Curry.

After breakfast we went in to Three Oaks to get the mail and drop by the farmers market.  We were pretty thrilled to get Jonathan's new Birth Certificates today; is it crazy that I ordered 8 copies?  It was pretty warm here so after we went home and let JH play on his swing set that is luckily on a very shady and pleasant place in the yard.

Close to 2:00 PM my brother Mike drove up and brought JH a framed and signed picture of Brian Urlacher (Chicago Bear player...I had no clue).   This is something that Jonathan will appreciate as he gets older; especially when Uncle Mike starts taking him to games :-)  Mike took us to Jimmy's in New Buffalo for a late lunch, and then we came back and he and JH played trains in the basement.  Before Mike left we spent about an hour with JH pushing Rosie the train down his slide while Mike retrieved it and down came Rosie again.

A quick trip to MI City to get some grass seed and some clearance rocking chairs for the front porch and JH is now sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment